Thursday 9 April 2015

Vibhu Caitanya says, "Thank You" & You're Invited

Dear Friends,

All glories to Lord Jagannath.

I trust you enjoyed the 27th Durban Festival of Chariots. Many of you helped tremendously with some coming in at one in the morning and others finishing at eleven at night.  I am enlivened to see devotees working together and sacrificing their personal time to spread Lord Jagannath’s mercy. 

I hope you all visited us at the Radha Radhanath Tent (which was marked as Take Care of Krishna) at the festival site. I hope you feel inspired to be part of Sri Sri Radha Radhanath’s many goals for this year, and have made personal commitments to Their Lordships. I am looking forward to celebrating Sri Sri Radha Radhanatha Temple’s 30th anniversary in October with you. 

Most of all, I wish to thank each and every one of you for making the Durban Festival of Chariots a joyous celebration.

I pray that Jagannath, Baladev and Subhadra Devi bless all of us and continue to inspire many years of Chariot Festivals attracting thousands to their lotus feet.

I hope this finds you in the best spirits,

Your servant and friend
Vibhu Caitanya Das


No comments:

Post a Comment